Amherst Pediatrics welcomes new patients. Choosing the right pediatrician for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make. By selecting Amherst Pediatrics, you can feel confident and comfortable that you have made the right decision.
To understand what to expect for your child's first visit to our practice, please read through this page.
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence and value. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
What to bring to your first visit?
We work hard to ensure that your child receives prompt medical care in a comfortable, child-friendly office setting. To help expedite the first appointment, we ask that you please bring your child's immunization records and be prepared to complete paperwork regarding your family medical history, your child's medical history, and insurance information.
Our office uses the most state of the art electronic medical record system, which includes MyChart, our highly functional and user-friendly patient portal. We ask that you complete the MyChart enrollment forms below, and bring them with you to your first visit with us. This will streamline your enrollment into MyChart.
If you're joining our practice with a newborn, congratulations! Please visit our Newborn Care page for information just for you!
MyChart Enrollment Forms
MyChart is our full-servcice patient portal. In addition to giving you access to completed school forms and other corresopndence, MyChart allows you to view lab results and immunization records, request appointments, message your doctor, and more. Make sure to enroll today!
- MyChart enrollment form (for ages under 18 years)
- MyChart enrollment form (for ages 13 years and older)
- MyChart enrollment form (for ages over 18 years)
We are also happy to offer you the option to download, print and complete our office forms to reduce wait times during your first appointment.
- Records Release Form
- Records Request Form
- New Patient Demographic Form
- Consent to Treatment and Use of Health Information Form
- HIPAA Notice of Patient Privacy Rights
- Child and Adolescent health Questionnaire
- Information About Fees and Charges
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to Expect
On the day of your child's first visit to our office, we request that you arrive 15 minutes early. This allows extra time for finishing up any registration forms and ensures you have plenty of time to get acquainted with our staff and office. We look forward to meeting you and joining with you to help your child maintain optimal health.