Amherst Pediatrics offers a full array of healthcare services for children from birth through adolescence. In addition to our strong focus on health maintenance and well-being, we work with our patients and families to manage more complex chronic health conditions such as asthma, anxiety, obesity, and ADHD.
Amherst Pediatrics functions as what is known as a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH). A PCMH is a way of delivering care whereby patient treatment is coordinated through the primary care provider to ensure our patients receive the necessary care when and where they need it, in a manner they can understand. The objective is to have a centralized setting that facilitates partnerships between our patients and their provider. Care is facilitated by registries, information technology, health information exchange, and other means to assure that our patients get the indicated care when and where they need and want it, in a culturally and linguistically appropriate manner.
For more information about our comprehensive services, click on the links you see below.
- Newborn care
- Well-child care exams
- School & sports physicals
- Dietary/nutrition guidance
- Vision & hearing services
- Sick child diagnosis and treatment
- Laceration repair
- On-site testing (including rapid strep, anemia, lead, and cholesterol testing)
- Pre-travel readiness visits
- Prenatal visits
- Asthma management and education (including lung function testing)
- Behavioral health screenings
- On-site Care Coordinator
- Behavioral Health